We’re feeling the 90’s nostalgia here at PC HO today!
From the Preppy princess to the grungy gals occupying the grassy knoll and skipping gym class, we celebrate the 90’s teen queens and their unmistakable, style!
1. Clueless! Snaps on the courageous fashion efforts, for this one! Cher and Dion know how to make even gym class look Slammin!
2. The Craft! Light as a feather, stiff as a board. These witchy weirdos wore their clothes as black as their soles in leather and mesh maxi’s. Enchantment with an edge!
Shop the sheer maxi. http://tinyurl.com/buvkufe
3. She’s All That! We all love a good makeover movie but we can’t decide if we like art freak, Laney Boggs more pre or post makeover. But we do know one thing for sure, we really want a taco hat!
Shop Dungarees. http://tinyurl.com/ccgwlec
4. Dazed and Confused. Ok so it’s set in the 70’s(filmed in the 90s) but the seniors in this high school know how to haze in style. Que cut off denims, varsity tees and knee high socks!
Shop the look, here. http://tinyurl.com/blvtmhk. Complete the look in our Lucy varsity tee, Coming soon!
5. Cruel Intentions. Whether you are channeling the virtuous, angelic Annette and Cecile or the devilish and crafty Kathryn, we are loving the twin sets and pearls and the racy, yet sophisticated socialite chic, fit for plotting and picnicking.