With all eyes on Coachella this weekend, we thought we would take a look back at who rocked it back in 2012!
1. Rosie Huntington – Whitley. If only we could all look this effortlessly chic in our festival gear! While we’re not sure how crisp and white our shirts would be after 3 days in a tent, Rosie’s denim cut-offs are our favourite festival staple.
Shop Denim Shorts here.> http://tinyurl.com/ce2f59m
2. Kate Bosworth. Kate keeps it casual and quirky in this tiger print tee. Add a hint of colour with some neon jewellery and Kate has has laidback look down.
Go wild in tiger print here.> http://tinyurl.com/bnv99n5
3. Harley Viera Newton. Dj, Harley keeps it cute in this cherry print cami. and cut-offs.
We’re loving the ditsy print on Harley’s cami, for a summery feminine vibe this season.
You shop our ditsy, floral print bralet here.> http://tinyurl.com/cxo8hjv
4. Cara Delevigne. Cara braves those night time cold snaps and layers up! Mix up colours and prints when layering to add that extra oomph to those dark denims!
Shop Dark Skinnies here.> http://tinyurl.com/c5og6oo
5. Dita Von Teese. Never one to give up the glamour Dita manages to looked perfectly preened in the middle of the desert! How does she do it?
Get Dita’s unmistakable 50’s style here.> http://tinyurl.com/ctg7mqv