Hit or Miss! The Grammy’s 2013!
The Stars were out in force this weekend for the Grammy’s.
With a multitude of the Hollywood elite out in force there were many Hit’s and a few too many Misses in the fashion stakes this year.
Here’s a list of Pop’s fashion faves and a few of our fashion fails too.
1. Rihanna wowed us in the style stakes in this show stopping Azzedine Alaia number. (Rihanna also wowed onlookers with a very public display of affection with disgraced beau Chris Brown. Eek we’re not sure about that one RiRi!)
2. Beyonce is never one to disappoint and sported and edgy ensemble. Wearing a monochromatic jumpsuit by Osman Studio, a Swarovski clutch and Jimmy Choo Shoes, the diva scooped the award for, “best original R and B Artist.”
3. Solange Knowles. Solange nearly upstaged her sister in the style stakes here, but not quite. We are huge fans of Solange’s courageous fashion efforts here at pop, and this outfit was no exception. This lady definitely knows how to keep it classy, while injecting some much needed colour on to red carpet in this Ralph & Russo Couture gown.
4. Alexa Chung. One of Britain’s brightest style exports Alexa, wore an impossibly feminine Valentino creation to host the live red carpet coverage on Fuse TV. We think she looks delightful!
5. Janelle Monae, following in her mentor Prince’s fashionable footsteps Janelle made the brave choice to opt out of the popular choice of cleavage and leg for her red carpet moment and looked amazing in a Pompadour inspired outfit. Janelle mixes it up in a Moschino Jacket, an Against Nature waistcoat and shirt and a Ralph Lauren hat.
Unfortunately not everyone managed to get it right on the night and here are some of our misses!
1. Katy Perry. We prefer a more demure Katy! This over exposing dress is the wrong way to get attention Miss Perry!
2. Jennifer Lopez. Is anyone getting Angelina Jolie flashbacks right now?